Sports Massage Therapy Treatment
Sports Massage provides a non-invasive and pleasant experience for your dog or horse to promote proper muscle function, restore mobility to prevent muscle injuries, and improve the animal’s overall well being and disposition.
Key benefits of massage:
- Improves circulation, reduces inflammation and eases muscle spasms
- Enhances muscle tone and increases range of motion
- Restores mobility to injured muscle tissue
- Boosts athletic performance and endurance
- Aids in preventing injuries and loss of mobility
- Relieves tension
- Helps to maintain good overall body condition
Sports massage session may include the use of aromatic certified therapeutic grade essential oils to aid in the relaxation and emotional healing process.
- 3x/week first week
- 2x/week second week
- Weekly maintenance
Sessions last approximately 1-1.5 hrs.
Canine Sports Massage: $60
Equine Sports Massage: $80
*above rates are for services within 30 minutes of Myrtle Beach, SC. Please contact us for pricing if you are inquiring from another area. Discounts may be available for multiple appointments at the same home or stable.
**Disclaimer: Animal Sports massage is not a replacement for veterinary care. Please consult your veterinarian to diagnose or treat any medical conditions or injuries with your animal.